Thursday, November 29, 2012

Midnight Absinthe


Played around with my Sugarpill pigments and this is what I got! I might make a video tutorial for this, but for now a summary!

Eyebrows
-GloMinerals Brow Powder Duo

Eyes
-Sugarpill loose shadows in Absinthe, Paperdoll, Magpie, Birthday Girl, and Lumi
-Rimmel Day2Night mascara
-Starry gel eyeliner in black

I wet a brush and foiled Absinthe onto my lid. Next, I blended a bit of Paperdoll into my outer corner. I then used an angled brush to cut my crease with Magpie (still working on that!). I blended that out with Birthday Girl, then put more BG under my lid. Next, I put Lumi along the edge of the Magpie with a small liner brush. I also put that in my inner corner and as a highlight. I finished it off with winged gel liner and mascara and voila! :)

Bye dolls!
-<3 Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment