I think palettes encourage me to use too many eyeshadows in one look! Nevertheless, I used:
-GloMinerals Brow Powder duo in Brown
-Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III Redux (Stray Dog, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, SWF, Smog, Sin, YDK)
-Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow in Freakshow
-Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Zero
-L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
-Maybelline LineStiletto liquid eyeliner
-CoverGirl TruConceal concealer in 1
-Revlon ColorStay foundation in 150 Buff
-CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk
Basic steps, cause I am TIRED!
1. Apply Sin all over the lid.
2. Blend Stray Dog towards the outer half of the eye and into the crease.
3. Blend YDK, then Smog into the crease.
4. Deepen the crease slightly with Freakshow.
5. Apply Midnight Cowboy Rides Again along the browbone.
6. Blend SWF into the inner corner.
7. Line the waterline with Zero.
8. Mascara, eyeliner, concealer, foundation, etc.