Thursday, August 1, 2013

SPOILER ALERT: Ipsy August 2013 Spoilers

Ipsy has changed me. I am an impatient shell of a woman compared to who I used to be before I got the bags. You know, when I just had normal shipments to watch the tracking information for every hour. I mean... Oh, nevermind.

Bottom line, I'm not the girl to talk to if you want someone who likes the surprise.

Spoiler #1: Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick or Noya Flavored Lip Balm



This sneak peek was sent via email to non-subscribers. 



Ipsy posted this with the description:

Lips Lipstick 
TOP SECRET BRAND 
AUGUST SNEAK PEEK #1 

Pro-lips at your fingertips from start to finish with one of these awesome August Glam Bag items.

The colors appear to be a hot pink and a bright red. Zadidoll contacted Urban Decay and they responded with; 

"I'm sorry, but we do not have any deluxe size samples available yet. I cannot provide you with the weight and size of them, because we do not offer any deluxe sized samples. We are currently only offering our full-sized Revolution lipstick."

So whoever gets this is most likely getting a full-size $22 lipstick. Yikes. Profit.


The other option is these $4 Noya lip balms, which come in 4 flavors. I can't wait to see what people say when half of them get a $4 lip balm and the other half gets a $22 lipstick...

Spoiler #2: Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal Scrub or Pumpkin Face Mask


Ipsy posted this picture with the explanation:

Face Face Treatments
 TOP SECRET BRAND
 AUGUST GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #2

 Skin perfection is in session with one of these awesome August Glam Bag items!

This description implies some sort of back to school-ish theme? Along with that trophy, and the glitter...

Michael Todd has confirmed they will be deluxe samples of their Jojoba Charcoal Scrub:


Or their Pumpkin Face Mask:


I'm sorry, I just heard pumpkin. I'm now going to throw a fit if I don't get that one.

Spoiler #3: Pixi Lash Booster Mascara


Ipsy posted this picture with this explanation:

AUGUST GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #3: 
Boost your look from good to glam with this eye-popping item!


This one was pretty obvious, seeing as you could read it on the side of the bottle.


Spoiler #4: 

Ipsy posted this picture with the explanation:

AUGUST GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #4: 
Class is in session with TWO of these amazing items in your August Glam Bag!

The options appear to be a Nailtini nail polish, an eyeliner with an unknown brand (looks like Tarte, but probably not), a blush (either Be A Bombshell or NYX), some sort of gold pigment eyeshadow, City Color Cosmetics Cheek Stain (confirmed), some sort of clear primer or gloss (possibly Smashbox), and possibly something NYX. 

The description confirmed my back to school theme! Wooo!

At this point I'm slightly worried though, because we're only getting 5 items and there's already 12 items to choose from?? Risky, man.


Spoiler #5: ?????

Keep checking back on this post for more spoilers! EEK! Can't wait!

-<3 Angie






No comments:

Post a Comment